10.03.2011

Senior Pictures - Azia (and my new logo!)

Hi everyone! Here are some of my favorite shots of my most recent shoot with Azia..




 I LOVE her prom dress! 




I also wanted to show off my awesome new logo designed by my friend CJ Sheets. I am so happy with how it turned out and he did such a great job.
I really enjoyed working with CJ. It was fun to be a part of the design process.  Click here to see more of CJ's great work!

I also wanted to mention how much I appreciate all the compliments and kind words about my photos! Not only online but also all  the people who have approached me in person. Your support means a lot!

Come back soon to see my next post, which will include some of the photos I took at Reed Music Studio's Annual Honors Recital. 

Thanks for stopping by!


 Hilary Running • runhil07@yahoo.com • 608-317-3233

No comments:

Post a Comment

web counter