8.28.2011

Chris & Kelly - Wedding Weekend

This weekend I was lucky enough to be asked to be a photographer for the more "candid" photos for a wedding. It was an absolutely wonderful weekend and I'd love to share some of my shots!

Friday I attended the rehearsal..









The big day was Saturday. The weather was perfect and I have never been to a more beautiful wedding. The attention to detail throughout the day was amazing...they thought of everything!






After the ceremony the fun began! We made our way to a local park for more photos and fun.




The gardens at the park were beautiful and it was the perfect setting for photos.


I enjoyed taking candid shots of members of the wedding party and their "plus ones".

 The venue was an ideal backdrop for an unforgettable evening.


 Ryan skyped with Caitlin's friend Emma, who is in Australia!







I'd like to thank Chris and Kelly for letting me be a part of their big weekend. I had so much fun and miss everyone already!



No comments:

Post a Comment

web counter